Tuesday 23 September 2008

Yoga

I have been a trainee yogi on and off for a number of years and have normally enjoyed the classes that I have been to (except for that one Iyengar class in Edinburgh I tried!) but recently I have discovered it again and I don't enjoy the classes, I love them.
Despite initially being put off by the surly receptionist, I tried calling the Yoga Tree Studio again a couple of weeks ago and went along to 'a gentle introduction to yoga' class. I am so out of shape right now (and have never been a pro ;)) that I thought it was probably the best option. I was not wrong. One month later and I'm totally hooked. I had wanted to get into Pilates with the studio next door and had even booked private lessons to do it, but comparing the two there is no competition. It's yoga all the way. I cannot recommend this studio enough. Although I might regret it when classes get busy and there's no space for me…I can already see the numbers increasing as people start to come back after Ramadan.
One day I hope to be able to do this!

No comments: